7:39:19 AM PST - Sunday, January 24th, 2021

Argentina: Coronavirus Patient Dies After Judge Forces Clinic to Inject Bleach  

By Editor - Tue Jan 12, 5:01 pm

Argentine coronavirus patient Oscar García Rúa, 93, died Monday after receiving chlorine dioxide, a bleach, intravenously. His family successfully sued the clinic treating him demanding they administer the disinfectant after a doctor suggested it.

See the original post here:

Argentina: Coronavirus Patient Dies After Judge Forces Clinic to Inject Bleach

Leave a Reply

You must sign in to post a comment.